It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, August 2, 2009

All about this kid

This the most handsome boy I know. He's got it all - those killer baby blues, the physique, the strut & the attitude. He's getting so big, but he's still my little man and he always will be, even when he towers over me.
Well, he decided it was time to take on some manly duties around the house. He did pretty good. Those curvy parts gave him a little trouble....

but not as much as that sidewalk that jumped right in front of him!
He got it on the way back. He did a pretty good job, at least as good as I've seen some 16 year old do.
T-Bone's class did flag ceremony a couple of Fridays ago. Trevor & Dawson got to help a 3rd grader carry the flag down the aisle. They were very proud of themselves.
Trevor finally received a phone call he's been waiting for - Coach Greg has called the first practice of the season & Trev is so excited! It's a good thing this is the last week of school - his mind is 100% pre-occupied with baseball. He's playing Wii baseball as I type this. He just can't get enough.

9 comments:

Jut and Char said...

So I guess Brad doesn't need to mow ever again. Your little man is going to regret that day he decided to mow the lawn... Oh well it's good for him and as my dad says will put hair on his chest.

Jut and Char said...

Char did the couch, she is pretty cool.

the Dover Family said...

I have to agree, he is a handsome kid and he's hilarious to boot. :)

Heather & Greg said...

I just love that kid! Coach Greg and the boys are pretty excited too. We breath, eat and sleep baseball around here. :)

Chandra said...

Wow! Look at you brave enough to trust him w/ the mower. He did a pretty good job too! Yea it's fun now but one day it won't be anymore, so just enjoy it for now. And I'll agree that he does have it all (including a great mom!)

GHFamily said...

The kids are so beautiful.

hm

Keri Miller said...

He will be taller than you in no tome at all, I testify! He is a cutie though, love the cutting the lawn!

Gary and Michelle said...

Zoe and Trevor are both great kids. I forgot to stop by and see the art room. I'll have to do that soon. See you tomorrow at PTA.

Steph said...

Too cute! Isn't it fun when they love to do chores we don't like very much :)