Before - just a dirty, rusty old head board, foot board & bed frame...or is it more than that? You be the judge.
After a high pressure wash, a night to dry out and a coat of 'hammered' spray paint, here's what we got! 
Toss in a $15 bed skirt......
an end table from the storage shed....
Now on to T-Bone...his current 'favorites' are:
Collecting Monster Trucks....pictured are: Grave Digger, Blue Thunder, Air Force (something), Super Man, Travis Pastrana's truck & Monster Mutt. Wanted: Maximum Destruction (amongst others that I can't think of right now!)
8 comments:
I love the bed! Dawson was just pointing out that he wanted me to get him some monster trucks for his Easter basket. Who does he think I am??? The Easter Bunny!! And I love animals in my bed. Sometimes I feel like Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, with 3 dogs and a cat in bed with me. :)
Zoe's room looks so cute! And I love the trucks all lined up. These boys should get together and play monster trucks!
I love Zoe's room, that bed turned out so good. Trevor definently should come hang out I just organized the toy room and the boys have two tubs FULL of monster trucks.
What a great transformation!
SO CUTE!! I love the armoire in there and I LOVELOVE the way the bed turned out... GOOD JOB GUYS! And I love the OCD qualities Trevor has aquired from his parents with the perfect lining of the trucks!!
Wow! How crafty and resourceful are you! Her room turned out great. Lucky girl :)
Wow, you must feel so incredible clever! Love it when things turn out better than you imagined! Love it, love it!
I love what you did with the bed!
Post a Comment