Important things we did:
* Volleyball & baseball games! We were at some game at least 3 times per week. Good times!
* Zoë's last Field Day in Elementary School!
* 6th grade preview for Middle School - scary! I'm scared about this for many reasons - scary kids, scary influeces, scary age - I'm not very excited about it.
* Mother/Daughter date! We had such a good time at our luau. We limboed, ate hawaiian haystacks & learned some Hawaiian words. It was my last activity as Zoë's Activity Day leader.
* I went on Zoë's 5th grade field trip with her. We went to the Bellagio's ary museum & spent some time in the atrium. Good times!
Of course Mother's Day was awesome! Any time I get to eat breakfast at home is a treat, so eating it in bed was fabulous!
Off to recount the events of June!
0 comments:
Post a Comment