It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, March 28, 2011

Yikes - so behind....

Let's see now - where to start...


  • January: Disneyland trip! We had a blast, as always. Zoë had another great season of volleyball. Celebrated Brad's birthday! Activity Days day camp - I didn't have to teach this year. Kind of sad about that... Pinewood Derby, Trevor took 2nd place over all!



  • February: Sealing for a couple in our ward - loved it! Attended the Relief Society's monthly birthday luncheon - fun stuff. Doctors appointments, Dentist appointments, hair appointments... Commissioner Training - Round Table...aaagggghhhh!!!! Blue & Gold - no awards..bummer. Stake Conference - oh wait..I was on my cruise by then! Suckas!!! We went to Cabo & Puerto Vallarta. Angela & I parasailed. I have video. We're awesome.


  • March: Round Table - had a fun Campfire with songs, skits, jokes & treats. I'm beginning to like this... Baseball season prep...current day!
There. Now I'm caught up.

  • Zoë just started an0ther season on volleyball. She plays pretty much year round. Her team this season is the Wolverines. They're improving every season.


  • Trevor's team this season is the Dodgers. Brad is managing the team & his coaches are Greg Deborski, Jarom Rosskelley & Damian Iverson. Great guys. It's a really young team, but Trevor just loves to play regardless of his circumstances. That makes me happy.


  • Brad is still serving as the Stake YM President & he loves it. I helped him at a formal dance a while back - Kerry took pics for the kids & I printed them out. We had fun that night - I spent more time with Kerry than I did with Brad! I miss he & Alison. Brad has a quad stake Youth Conference coming up that they are busy working on. We won't see him for 4 straight days, but we'll get him back for a couple of weeks before...our big stake encampment this summer! Hopefully things will settle down for a little while after that. :) Work is just as busy - nothing new there!


  • I'm still trucking along - doing Activity Days, teaching the 9 year olds in Primary, serving as the Cub Scout Round Table Commissioner in our district - better to be busy than idle. I have been a HUGE slacker with PTA though. Oh well - somethings gotta give. It's either PTA or church stuff - sorry PTA! Work is great - crazy, too. I love it. Speaking of which - I've got to go back from lunch! This is the only time I have to do this....

Sorry all - I tried to fix the spacing, but I'm in a bit of a hurry!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

So, do you currently have 3 callings?? You are a trooper!